Thank you for choosing Sporty’s Air Charter for your travel needs. We will strive to provide a safe, comfortable and stress-fee trip.
Where to go:
– Plan to arrive approximately 10 minutes in advance of departure to allow any baggage to be loaded and for a restroom break.
– Proceed to the main parking area at Clermont County Airport and enter the Sporty’s building. You’re welcome to use parking spaces labeled “customer.”
– Inside the building, you’re welcome to await your crew in the atrium or please help yourself to a comfortable seat in the 2nd floor cafe with access to cold drinks and snacks.
– FREE WiFi is available.
What to expect:
– There are no security lines and no baggage screening.
– We are required to view photo identification prior to boarding.
– Complimentary water is available on your flight.
– For other specialty requests (food, drinks, newspaper, etc.), please contact us (513.735.9500). You are welcome to bring your own food and beverage aboard; however, all drinks should have lids in the event we experience unexpected rough air.
– An aviation headset will be provided to you for your comfort and safety. The pilot will communicate through this system.
– Cell phone use is not permitted in flight; however, tablets or laptops are permitted.